Thursday, March 5, 2009

my prayer

she is graceful
she is beautiful
if you are willing
give me a favor
touch her heart
to be receptive to all.

teach me
how to say a word about love
love that comes from you, O God
and not comes from my own tongue
a love that is pure and wholeheartedly
make me part of her life.

all this things are meaningless
if i will trust myself
so have your way God, have your way now
make her like me, make her love me.

maybe this is not the time that
i will show to her my feelings
and hear my heart beats.

Lord, this my prayer
hear it, have ears on it
protect her all the days of her life
i commit to you all of this
now you have gave me the signs and
i will wait for that perfect time.

28 Pictures, Images and Photos28 Pictures, Images and Photos 28 Pictures, Images and Photos 28 Pictures, Images and Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment