Thursday, March 5, 2009

When God carries you

I was so exhausted, so cried out to my only refuge and strength
And the most amazing thing that I felt that God was carrying me...

Yes, it is true that when you give up everything, surrender everything to
God, confess everything to Him, He is more than just willing to help you.
I was so depressed at that time, its just like my heart was breaking, but God came
and carried me in His arms of love. ...I am so amazed that we have a God who
can carry all our burdens and worries and the the most amazing there is
that He will give us rest if we come to Him. I know that God is always there to..
embrace me... love me...heal me...renew me... relieve me..

Now.... I am stronger..jesus loves me Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. wew
    shots alam ku idol ku ninyo

    pero alam mu bah na mas idol kta dba

    yes bro
    idol jud tka pagdating sa mga ganito
    hehehehe
    keepsafe tol


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoi,,,amang na nakmang...GOD is the Best...Pastor,.

    ReplyDelete