Thursday, March 5, 2009

Though I fail Him.. He still loves me

i am just an ordinary man,
who has a small faith in a big God.
who is just clinging ti His promises
and won't let go of it
He is my only one source of refuge and strength

this past week we had our case presentation.
before our case presentation
we experienced sleepless nights and eye bags
but there is one thing that i realized
that made my Fathers' heart cry
it was when I forget to pray
day and night, meditate on His word,
failed to recognize His blessings.
My spiritual life that time was about
to get dry. I got easily irritated, frustrated, and
easily fall into temptation. I cannot understand
myself that time.

When all our hardworks was finish...

One morning, when i woke up..
I realized that without God everything
is a mess. i bilieve that God
is more thatn enough for us.
though I fail Him.. he still loves me..
this keep me motivated to finish the race..
It just proves that God is only my everything.

1 comment: